At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Transformation Inventory Deployment Lead
Purpose of role
In this position you will be responsible for delivering a key transformational project together with the business designer: take up leadership role to manage the project team, organize fit/gap workshops, gather and clarify requirements, define project strategy, build phases (confirm specifications, get quotes, issue POs, etc.), plan testing phases (SIT, UAT and RT), manage testers, plan and follow-up cutover activities, prepare for pre-go-lve (ARB, ORB, TAB and CAB) and post go-live (Hypercare, P2BAU, etc.) activities.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- You will be achieving the internal efficiencies and people package. For their respective projects identify and implement opportunities for workload reduction and automation. It's not a pure execution type of role these positions need to challenge stakeholders, agree actions with them, hold them accountable, and escalate where needed.
- Consult and review project governance for proposed project milestones. Assess expected savings and methodology to deliver. Assist the macro process leads and process leads in estimating expected savings and effort/cost.
- Monitor progress of initiatives, track cost vs plan, track estimated benefit vs initial estimates. Proactively work together with operationally responsible teams in the BSC, as well as with the process owners in the functions to avoid initiatives go too far off track, and be able to discuss and agree upon mitigating actions in case deviations are spotted. Be able to give an update to senior management about the initiative and progress.
- Organize value creation workshops with macro-process and process leads, involving as well the operations (i.e. Functions), challenge established ways of working, be able to constructively sit together with the Functional responsible and devise other ways of doing, creating win-win outcomes.
- Manage multiple projects / initiatives in parallel.