At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Tax Manager Nordics
The Tax Manager Nordics is responsible for all direct and indirect taxes of the AB InBev group in the Nordics (Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland), both in the area of tax compliance and tax planning. The focus will be on corporate tax, excise duties, VAT and ecotaxes, making direct cooperation with all departments within AB InBev Nordics essential.
- Ensure compliance with tax law (both direct and indirect taxes) for the Nordics group companies, including correct and timely submission of the tax returns.
- Prepare IFRS tax reporting for the Nordics group companies.
- Review and manage Global Compliance Center activities.
- Manage VAT and excise risks for the Nordics group companies and perform checks on logistics flows.
- Manage Transfer Pricing for the Nordics group companies.
- Point of contact for all tax-related questions within the Nordics.
- Monitor tax legislation changes that could have an impact on the Nordics group companies.
- Manage tax audits related to direct and indirect taxes.