At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Sales Consultant High End - Antwerp
Get to know us:
Pride yourself on your sales pitch? Love being out in the field and meeting customers? This role gives you the opportunity to gain experience in front line sales at the world’s biggest brewer. You will be responsible for growing AB InBev’s business large portfolio of brands in the most influential, high end bars/restaurants/clubs in Urban Centres.
You’ll be the perfect fit, if like us you have a passion for beer and thrive at selling in a dynamic and creative urban environment. With operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 150, we are truly a world leader, with a diverse portfolio of well over 500 beer brands including global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.
As a Sales Consultant High-End:
- You’ll be responsible for growing distribution, volume, profitability and brand experience within a portfolio of On Trade High-End urban accounts (On Trade = anywhere you purchase product and consume on the premises e.g. bars & restaurants) by managing the existing customer relationships and acquiring new ones
- You will take ownership of annual individual customer planning, promotional evaluation and customer sell-back using your selling and negotiation skills
- You will take care of spend and budget management for your territory
- You will be working with our Brand and Trade Marketing teams to deliver trade activations for your customers
- You spot market trends to identify new opportunities for growth
Benefits for you:
- Growing - learning on the job - jumping in the deep-end. Being agile and adapting to new environments, setting goals that help you grow.
- Developing yourself - with support & coaching - we push ourselves and each other.
- We are meritocratic – great performance will be rewarded. And we are owners – we take results personally.
- Expertise - we’ll equip you with the tools & knowledge to become a true beer expert: our great brands, the brewing process, beer types and styles, handling, serving, tasting
- Creativity - Dreaming bigger than what you think is possible. That’s what it means to work at AB InBev!